Here's Jason and my dad in Telluride, clearly having a miserable time. I didn't get to go, but they were sure to update me at least every third or fourth day with an email and a photo showing just how beautiful and powdery their vacation was!
We've been brainstorming names, and already have a little list going. We both really like Hudson for a boy (also we like it because he grew up at the mouth of the Hudson and I went to college in the Hudson Valley). We are trying to think of a nickname for it, so we can stop calling it "it" - Jason likes 'gote (short for zygote, obviously) but I am partial to pupa (you know, where a caterpillar develops into a butterfly).
My tummy is still exactly the same and I haven't gained an ounce, but 7 weeks isn't really very far along, after all. I read that it's about the size of a raspberry now.

3 comments:
Hudson is a great name. I had read the credits on a some movie I was watching and there was a guy named Oliver Hudson. Hudson Oliver which ever I thought it sounded nice.
*YET* is the operatvie word, milady.
How about Yoda? Contratulations to and from all of us, we are all too happy for words. The world needs more offspring from people like you two.
Post a Comment