Okay, this isn't going to be very long, but we know it has been far too long since we have added anything new.
We still don't have a baby, but we are beginning to grow ever more impatient. These pictures are a demonstration of one of my favorite tricks: in the top pic, not pregnant! In the bottom pic, very pregnant!
These were actually taken 1 or 2 weeks ago, so if you can believe it, I'm actually bigger than that now.
We are pretty much finished making out final preparations as we move into the home stretch. Our crib arrived yesterday and is set up, and the nursery is pretty much complete (we will include a picture in our next blog, promise!)

Grandma Morse (wow, that's weird! I'm talking about my mom, for those of you that are as confused as I am...) is coming at the end of October to lend a hand with the new arrival and spend some bonding time with her (and of course with me and Jason).
From the number of people that have asked recently, I realize that we may have forgotten to include the answer to one very important question on this blog: it's a girl!! (unless our doctor is just messing with us, which I really hope isn't the case, otherwise we're going to need a good quantity of blue dye for all of the pink outfits and accessories we've managed to acquire...)


2 comments:
Wow! It's almost time! I remember going through the similar feelings! Just take it easy and have fun. You get to experience this baby's arrival only once! Enjoy!
Wise words from your sister-in-experience from Japan. You look terific! Can't wait to see all (meaning baby in womb) of you in person. Not long now.
Love to all
Post a Comment