Well actually, she isn't technically 3 weeks old until tomorrow, but since most of you are in the states and won't read this until it's tomorrow here, I figured I could fudge a little.
Madeleine had her first well-baby check-up yesterday, and we were happy to learn that she has already gained 1.75 pounds! She is at exactly the 50th percentile for her age for weight and for length (we unfortunately missed her length because we were changing a diaper when she told us that one). More importantly, this kid has already learned how to relaaaaax (see picture above for more on this :)
Today she sucked her thumb for the first time! Unfortunately, she wouldn't indulge her mother to wait until I dug the camera out, and stopped moments before the flash went off. Instead, here she is as a vision in pink, sleeping in her favorite vibrating chair (thanks again to Uncle Tristan and Aunt Shizuka for the Papasan!)

2 comments:
I am glad that she likes her Papasan! She is sooooo cute! I want to hold her and hug her so much!
Will this be the thumb sucking chair of the future? Can't wait for the picture. She really is beautiful and I miss hugging her and her lovely baby smell. Not the diaper one, I mean right after her bath.
Love to all
Post a Comment