Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Serenaded by Daddy

Daddy took an opportunity the other night to play a song for Madeleine, who used his guitar case for a bassinet! Quite cute. Daddy loves playing songs for her, and she seems to really like it also.


The light coming in the window yesterday was just lovely, and I took the opportunity to take some shots of my new favorite subject--here's one of the best of the bunch.


3 comments:

Just the Three of Us said...

Lovely pictures. She already looks quite different from when she was born! Growing up so fast! :)

It's nice to see that she is wearing the matching outfit as Enzo. :D

Ouma said...

I think you would get a lot of donations playing with her in the case at Saturday Market. A career move? Love the sun pic, and muted red is a good color for her.
Love to all

Isabel said...

I love these two photos! She looks so peaceful & beautiful. Nice lighting.