For those of you that don't know, our computer has been in the shop for the last, oh, I don't know, about three years or so (well, in truth it's been kaput since about the last time we posted to this blog). So, I'll just bring you up to speed really quick with a few words and a few pictures.
My folks came over for Christmas for about 2 weeks in December, and we all took a trip to Amsterdam together. Here are some various pictures of us strolling leisurely among the canals. Amsterdam is easily the most breathtaking city I have ever been to, with gorgeous canals and quiet cobblestone streets.
Here's little Mad partaking of some of the local baked goods...
Here we are goofing around in the hotel room...
And here we've returned home for a proper Christmas celebration!!




3 comments:
Looks like you guys were having a good time. :) We wish we could be there... Mad looks so cute. She probably looks different from these pictures now. Looking forward to seeing more of her pictures soon.
I also love seeing the pictures of all of you. Since I only see my nieces in real life every six months or so, I am always flabbergasted at how fast little ones grow and change. I love the regular updates.
Take care.
Wonderful photos! Madeleine looks soooo sweet! Love the one in the striped sweater with Daddy.
Hugs & Kisses
Grandma
Post a Comment