Here we have a couple of pictures of Madeleine... but wait! That top picture looks a little old to be her. That's because that's her doppelganger, otherwise known as her mother (not too recently, of course).
Wow! Mad looks just like you in that picture, Sadie! Tristan was just telling me that she looks like you when you were a baby! :) But the funny thing is that she looks like both of you, too.
5 comments:
Wow! Mad looks just like you in that picture, Sadie! Tristan was just telling me that she looks like you when you were a baby! :) But the funny thing is that she looks like both of you, too.
Great comparison! Shizuka is right though, she does look like both of you. Are you sure you only have one baby?
Love to all
Hi to just the three of us
The bib gave Madeleine away. I'll have to send you guys a baby picture of Jason.
Love Grandma
I think she looks more like me when I was a baby!
Opa
Btw, what are they looking at?
Post a Comment