Saturday, October 25, 2008

The leaves are certainly changing

Unfortunately, it has been a little too long since we last posted. Since the last post, we or some variation of "we" have been to Oregon, Tuscany and Bulgaria, and we also enjoyed some pre-halloween fun in Germany. Here are some of the pics from those adventures...


Here is the gang at the fall festival in Wallau. Pumpkins, pan fried butternut squash with garlic sauce (delicious), washed down with a little pumpkin champagne--highly recommended.



Here is our little tree frog examining seasonal gourds. An ornamental gourd is all about color and shape (so she says).




On the left are Mad and I having some good times at the fest, and below Madeleine is looking for something to nibble on. These days, she is walking about 70% of the time.



Have you seen a more adorable tree-frog??








I will give you one guess where this is? Madeleine about to set flight down a tuscan road
The below pictures were taken in Oregon. Mad taking lessons from a cheetah. She must have been taking notes because she is way too fast for me.




Here is Opa with his hands full.












Big smiles on the Oregon coast.





When in Rome, right??
We hope everyone is doing well!
77 more days!!!






Go DUCKS!!!







1 comment:

Zuleika said...

That was a leopard! I know this because I did a project on cheetahs this year.
I wish I had been in Oregon while you were there. Instead, I was in Hawaii...so I'm not complaining. Back in Whistler now, moving into our new place and looking for a job.
Love to you all.