So far November has been quite the month. Madeleine had her very first birthday (Thanks for the gifts, everybody!!!), she discovered both chocolate and vanilla, we took a family trip to Dublin, Ireland, where we rediscovered our love of Guinness, and, sadly, we are 57 days away from leaving Europe. I say sadly only because during a reflective conversation we had the other day, we determined that we have really enjoyed our European adventure and we agreed that living here has been brilliant. We have had the opportunity to see so many wonderful places, travel with family and friends, eat strange and wonderful foods and meet some great people. Now, that being said, we are equally excited to start a new chapter in the States and we are obviously still counting the days left. Oh yeah, one more thing, Sadie and I have developed a theory that Mad may be the reincarnation of a Greek person. This little girl has an insatiable appetite for both yogurt and of all things garlic lovers hummus!? Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks--have fun!
Getting crazy at the B&B
Madeleine was a little upset she didn't get a pint of her of her own but we explained how things worked and she cheered right up. This picture was taken at St. James gate, where Guinness was orginally brewed. The "gravity bar" is a great place to have a pint and take in Dublin from the bird's eye view.
Another beautiful Dublin vista!!
Can't wait to see all of you and we hope the luck of the Irish smiles down on you like it has us!!

4 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Madeleine! Love the pics. I'm so excited to have you guys coming back in the states.
Love to you all.
Mom
Where are you headed in the States?
Hello, This is Sunil, from India, I am a Social worker and Pastor 27 yrs old, I work with poor and needy people in India. Unexpectedly i saw your blog and stopped for some time and watched all the pictures, its very good to see 3 of you in the pictures. I dont know you but i just wanted to say Hello to you and i like making friends all over the world. Thank you, God bless you and your family more. In Christ, Pastor. Sunil.. My Mobile No: 0091-9000375757. E-mail: sunil4jc@yahoo.co.in
Very Nice Blog !
Great Photo Collection.
I Like This Very Much.
Methods of Modern Farming
Duck keeping
Post a Comment