This is Enzo, my brand new nephew born to my brother Tristan and his wife Shizuka on April 2. He's sooooo cute!! I'm going to visit at the end of May, and I just can't wait to meet the little guy!
Thanks so much to everyone that sent their well-wishes and congratulations. I'm sorry not to have been able to respond to most of you individually--I was nursing a nasty cold last week (only my second week at my new job!) and have been playing catch-up ever since. I am feeling much better now, and although I finally started to feel a little nauseous now and then, that seems to have passed (whew!)
We'll post our first ultrasound pics as soon as we get them, probably sometime in the next two weeks. There's a small chance we'll find out whether it's a boy or a girl then, but that probably won't happen for a while yet.

3 comments:
Thanks for the update, I await your next news with bated breath. Can't wait to see you in May with a poochy stomach.
I'm glad all is well.
Pass on my congrats to Tristan and Shizuka...Enzo IS so cute!
Enzo is really cute! Congrats from us to Tristan and Shizuks, and the whole family! Now you are Auntie Sadie!
Post a Comment